My teacher says we should put our feet picture on fb profile since they take us places and so treat them well. Treating them well doesn’t mean just getting pedicure.
Check your toes, see how they look. Do a forward bend on your toes and see how they all respond. For more info, you can check yoga book links I had posted earlier .
What will cause more problem pimple on a face or feet? Think abt it. Check also bottom of your feet and see where you put more pressure , what color is it. Wearing wrong shoes messes up feet too.
Onion and garlic less vegetable curries are called Jain if I am right. This is a very very simple dish to make and it tasted great. Recipe source:
Here’s the steps:
- Chop a tomatoe and blend with few cashews , ginger and green chili.
- Heat oil, crack cumin seeds,pinch of hing.
- Add blended tomatoe mix , red chili powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder and salt.Cook until oil seperates.
- Add sliced mushrooms and corn. Add some water, cover and cook until mushrooms are cooked. I used Bella mushroom. Button mushrooms release too much water.
- Garnish with cilantro.
- Told you it’s so easy to make .
- Mushrooms have lot of health benefits and so I try to add them in fried rice and makes curry sometimes .
- Enjoy !
Let me confess first that I don’t know how to take good sandwich picture. And I probably don’t know how to make good sandwich either . Reason I feel bread needs too much butter and cheese which I could never do. But put goat cheese and I feel everything taste good . Beetroot is something I tell everyone to eat since it’s liver cleansing , little kinda lexative effect and helps women who needs iron.
Here’s how I made sandwich.
- Boiled fresh beetroot. You can roast or steam it too. Roasted red bell pepper.
- Take bread slice of your choice , spread goat cheese. Arrange thin beetroot slices and sprinkle some salt, pepper.
- Arrange thin slices of roasted pepper, little onion and arugula.Sprinkle salt, pepper again.
- Close with another slice.
- Toast in butter on both sides.
- Cut in half and enjoy with few chips on the side.
- Makes a good sandwich to take to work or pack for school kids.
- You can also just make this as salad. Throw some nuts in it.
First of all, we all gonna lose everything at some point , right ? So the only option is use it while we have it . That applies to everything money, time, mind , body, ppl … whatever that we can’t live without.
So now we have a option to use it while we have it. Let’s talk abt few:
- As we age, seems ppl don’t want to use brain anymore.It’s important we do some brain exercises too. Learning new things is important. When I say new , it should be something that challenges your brain and so will make new connections in brain.
- Eyes, ears . Surprised? Well, I notice ppl don’t see things well. Someone once said her 3 rd eye was open. When one is not able to see with 2 eyes , forget abt 3rd eye. Ears… do you listen ? We all have observed people who just don’t listen. If I have to keep repeating same thing over and over again to someone, what does that mean? Eventually they start losing ability to listen. And my lesson is not to say anything.
- Money – sensitive subject .lol … all I will say spend when, where it’s needed and just not hoard it . Money is also just a form of energy. If there’s a money crunch all the time in your life then try laxmi mantra for 40 days.
- Time – it really annoys me when ppl say they don’t have time. Yes there are ppl who truely are busy living their life. Others just behave like they are president of some country or running the universe. Make time for life and life will be so much rewarding.
Hope you got some ideas and know what you need to use and what to lose.
Spend sometime everyday doing things you enjoy.
There will be some stories of food coming here from another continent. So stay tuned…
Do you know what makes you happy? If you are always saying I don’t like this, this makes me mad etc etc then think of what you want , what you like , what makes you happy etc etc . That’s what I call positive thinking. Today tea and hot onion pakoda made me happy.
If you are non-Indian and love onion rings , do try this Indian version . It’s yummy. Here’s my recipe.
- Slice onions thinly. Add chickpea flour.
- Add red chilli powder, pinch of baking soda, salt. You can add little bit caraway (Ajmo) seeds, chopped cilantro.
- Mix well and add water little by little .
- You want all onion rings coated with batter.
- Heat oil and deep fry them at medium heat.
- Alternatively you can make batter separate and cut thin round onion rings. Dip each one in batter just before you fry it in oil.
- Serve with ketchup and Indian tea. Or just enjoy your hard work.
- Enjoy !