Swiss chard is so easy to grow. You cut leaves and it keeps growing back. 1st picture is of today’s harvest and 2nd picture is how it turned into dish.
Chard with eggplant is odd combination and you won’t see much but it taste good. I made using Indian spices. You can just make a side dish with it too.
- Use olive oil and sauté some chopped /crushed garlic.
- Add chopped eggplant , chard.
- Use your Indian spices or just add salt.
- Once cooked add some chopped tomato.
- Cook tomato for a minute and that’s it.
- You can also add some cashews for crunch.
- Takes hardly 5 minutes to cook.
Are you trying to eat beetroot but can’t stand color or taste ? Try cutlet.
- Take boiled 1 beetroot or if it’s raw , shred it . Mix it with 1 or 2 boiled potatoes .
- Add ginger , garlic , dry spices you like , cilantro, mint leaves whatever you like and what you have .
- Add some bread crumbs and see if you can make cutlet .
- Coat with bread crumbs and Shallow fry in coconut oil.
- You can have it with salad to make a full meal.
- I started eating beetroot regularly because it helps with hikes.
- If you are looking for a reason , then it’s very yummy. There’s some research done on it helping lower blood pressure too .
- If you never had beetroot, start slow. Eat a slice of it.
- We don’t need so much of everything. Little goes a long way.
Eggplant with onion makes a quick, simple side dish. Eggplant is everywhere in summer so try it out. I make it with Indian spices but you can make with spices you like.
- Use olive oil and add some chopped garlic.
Add sliced onion and sauté for a minute.
Add sliced egg plant and add spices, salt. Cover and cook.
It cooks quickly in few minutes.
You can use cumin powder , crushed pepper.
If you like potato , add thinly sliced potato and cook until potato is done. Add little water if needed.
You can top with roasted peanuts too.
Eat as a side dish or find your own way.
Here’s recent observation through social media. When we praise anything or anyone , it’s more abt glorifying ourselves only. Isn’t it ? Next time observe yourself and think abt it. We need to learn to take backstage when needed and let others shine. Things , ppl whatever it is .
Millet Poha is flattened millet. You just wash it with water and mix with your cooked vegetables. I made it Indian way with potatoes and peanuts.
Roasted Asparagus on the side . Eating some lightly cooked vegetables everyday helps system stay clean.
You don’t want to be in a state where only input and no output . You know what am taking abt, right?
Last time I went to Indian store, bought Bitter gourds. Have been eating every day little bit. Little bitter every day.
Ppl remove bitterness from bitter gourd but than it’s no good. Don’t add any sweetener either.
Now I ran out of bitter gourds so finding other things.
Have fun !
- Methi seeds. Boil in water and make tea.
- Roast methi seeds and make powder. Take tsp of powder every day.
- I have dry neem leaves. Can make tea from it.