Do you know abt Maangchi ? She has YouTube channel and shares Korean recipes . Her videos are so much fun. There are few vegetarian recipes there.
Most of the recipes I watched has onion, green onion , garlic, soy sauce, Korean chili powder, roasted sesame oil. Besides Korean chili powder I went and bought other things and sautéed vegetables. Simple recipe and takes few minutes only. No left over.
Easy breezy quick tomato rice everyone can make.
- Just cook rice in fresh tomato juice. I just blended some tomatoes.
- Throw some green peas, chopped carrot, potatoes, green beans .
- Add spices. I seasoned with cumin seeds and onion.
- At the end, added some fresh mint leaves from garden and some broccoli florets.
- Cover and go for a 10 min walk.
- Broccoli will be steamed.
- Garnish with some roasted cashews.
People start eating oat for health reasons and you know it if you are eating it . Oat can get boring so this Indian way is another way to eat oat. Make Idli out of it . You can add veggies , herbs of your choice and it’s steamed .
You don’t need to be Indian to make this. You do need open mind and willingness to try something new .
Plenty of recipes online . Be creative and make it the way you like it . You don’t need Idli stand . Just steam in any dish you have that can be used for steaming . It doesn’t need to be small round . You can make square too and give it a new name .