Figs are coming on world famous fig tree that I have . Today made this simple , vegan and nutritious shake .
- Soak Raw almonds over night .
- Morning peel skin and add water , blend.
- Add few fresh figs from garden and blend again.
- Keep consistency the way you like . I ate with spoon. It had right amount of natural sweetness.
- Everyone wants everything more now a days , isn’t it ? More sweet , more spicy , more money , more work , more travel, more food , more nutrition….. never ending list.
- Learn to be happy.
Rava Idli With coconut chutney and some soaked chia seeds. Chia seeds will go in last spoon of chutney or you can add before hand too. Your choice or kid’s choice.
I love coconut chutney I make . Goodness of fresh coconut, cilantro leaves , curry leaves . Yum. I can finish a bowl of chutney.
Just some lunch idea.
Bataka Poha doesn’t have much nutrition. I liked the idea of serving on a bed of spring mix. Add some greens with it and it adds some nutrition, looks nice and taste good too. Try it out next time .
Anyone who has gone, going to school, work knows that you are hungry when u get home. Dhokla is so easy to make if you have prepared batter in advance . It’s steamed and you can eat plain with little food quality oil or with chutney or season it. It is also light on tummy.
I make with rice , Urad dal and 1 tbsp Chana dal which gives good taste .
Surprise 1 day your family with nice hot snack.
Just an idea for quick hot breakfast. Zucchini pancake made with chickpea flour and little bit whole wheat flour.
Freshly squeezed grapefruit juice and added some chia seeds to it.
Good breakfast isn’t it ?