Title sounds funny , isn’t it ? Do you take steps or try to include steps in daily routine? Steps are everywhere and it’s a good workout I feel. It raises your heartbeat quickly. It’s harder than walking. My workplace has 135 steps and i have been doing it. If your home has steps like mine you can use them too. I have 15 steps at home and if I do that 10 times at once …. phew.
If you have high cholesterol and trying to reduce , include steps. I think it helps to lower cholesterol.
Picture is of home steps and crowders mountain hike steps.
Enjoy steps !
Beet greens are rich in iron and in general nutritious. In spring you will see fresh beetroot with greens at farmers market and grocery stores too. Walmart also has it. Beet greens I like to use immediately and then store beetroot.
Today I chopped beet greens and added to left over mung beans. Added some lemon juice and it made nice soup for lunch on a rainy day.
If you are looking for vegetarian iron sources , try to add beet greens and beetroot to your diet.
I have started my YouTube channel tailor Ayurveda but still learning to do , posts videos. It takes so much time. Subscribe to encourage me .
Enjoy elephants and pardon all blabbing in the background. I never though I will publish this video.
Am sure I have posted this but reminder again . It’s Date nut laddus. Very easy to make and gives some energy when you are exhausted or just some fun snack .
You can modify the recipe and add whatever you like. Here’s how I make it.
- Buy pitted dates and run them through food processor.
- Add coconut oil, chopped nuts, cardamom powder and make small balls.
- Cover with dry coconut powder.
- You can also add some pumpkin seeds, raisins, dry figs , cherries, prunes , cocoa powder. Add what you like and what you have.
- Pack for your next hike.
- When I shared this laddus with my hiking group on a hike , they gave me A++ and said I should open restaurant. They loved cardamom in it.