Everyone does so called charity , support things now and then . Lot of times we don’t know where the money goes. I have learned to support the things that I actually use, immediate environment of friends and family. Companies whose ideas you agree with.
If you have been following this blog , you know I go hiking often. Something I learned few years back only. Crowders moisture is the closed mountain and I hike there usually so since last year I started donating , supporting park.
Bought mug which is handcrafted, made in USA , lead free. I love the mug and money goes to maintain park. Win win , isn’t it ?
Just sharing idea. Support your national parks whatever way you can .
Left over insta pot cooked pasta with spinach in it.
Steamed some broccoli.
Maggi noodles is very popular in India and I had my share of maggi during college days . Once in a while I still eat it when there’s nothing else to eat. But now I add vegetables to my maggi.
Today I made maggi in vegetable stock and it tasted good. Good way to use the vegetable stock and good for kids and adults too.
What’s your quick meal idea and have you modified it to suit today’s need ?
Millet with vegetables makes a good lunch in no time and with insta pot it’s super easy.
- Sauté onion, garlic , ginger and any spices you like . You can throw some tomatoes too.
- Add millet and you can also add split dry peas or split chick peas. I added split mung dal. You can add some cooked chickpeas or black beans too.
- Add frozen veggies like green beans , carrots , peas etc.
- Add water and cook for 12 minutes.
- Natural release and that’s it. Lunch ready.