Easy breezy quick tomato rice everyone can make.
- Just cook rice in fresh tomato juice. I just blended some tomatoes.
- Throw some green peas, chopped carrot, potatoes, green beans .
- Add spices. I seasoned with cumin seeds and onion.
- At the end, added some fresh mint leaves from garden and some broccoli florets.
- Cover and go for a 10 min walk.
- Broccoli will be steamed.
- Garnish with some roasted cashews.
Did you buy too much milk and now it’s gonna expire ? You can make Paneer and then sandwich. It’s very easy to make Paneer at home. You just need fresh lemon or vinegar. Check some video if you have never done before.
- Add some chopped color peppers , corn, shredded carrot , cilantro in crumbled paneer.
- You can sauté onion and add that too.
- Add some spices and salt.
- Spread ketchup on bread , fill some paneer mixture and toast applying butter .
- Yummy !
Follow the guidelines your region has and stop wasting.
There’s enough for everyone’s need but not for greed. – Gandhi had said . Buy what you need and leave rest for others.
No one wants to buy what I want to buy at store so good for me. Went to grocery store and saw a bag Of locally produced mustard greens so cheap and it looked so fresh. Top of it, No one in fresh vegetable area. Score … I bought some and made it right away.
Plenty of greens you see in spring at store generally but this year it’s all different. Greens are good to eat in spring . I am only eating cooked though this year.
Made Indian way mixed with some spinach I had and homemade paneer . It was so tasty. You can sauté with some spinach and throw some chick peas into it. It will taste good.
Mahabharata is an epic story from India. In 80’s we had a very good show on it. Title song is very good and I thought some of you might enjoy it even though you may not understand the language. Give it a shot. It is 2-3 mins only.
Buckwheat khichadi made in electric pressure cooker.
- Add buckwheat groat 1 cup with 2 cups of water in cooker.
- Add chopped potatoes.
- Add sindhov salt .
- Cook for 15 minutes. Time varies depending on your cooker and groats.
- You can just cook on stove to too.
- Season by crackling some cumin seeds, black pepper powder.
- You can add lemon juice and little sugar.
- Add roasted cashews , peanuts or any nuts you like.
- Garnish with cilantro .
- Gluten free khichadi ready.