Nuts are good to eat but you can get bored eating same way everyday if you are like me. Almond chutney turned out very good and must try. Here’s how I made it:
- Soak almond for few hrs or 15-30 minutes. Remove the peel if you like. If you soak long enough, skin comes out easily.
- Grind almond, green chili, piece of ginger , salt with little water.
- I added too much water so added some daliya (roasted chana dal) also.
- Heat little oil. Add mustard seeds, cumin seeds, Urad dal, curry leaves.
- Add seasoning to almond paste.
- So yum. All gone. Will have to make again .