Warning : Indian pickles are spicy.
One of the yoga friend had brought cranberry pickle once on our hiking day trip. I am not much into pickle but I liked her cranberry pickle . She was kind to share recipe and I made it . Here’s the recipe and I don’t have measurements since I just went by usual pickle experience. I found similar kind of recipe on Manjula’s kitchen so you can look for her recipe if measurements are needed.
- Cut fresh cranberries in half. Yes wash and dry first .
- Add some thinly sliced ginger and green chilies. I skipped green chili .
- Add turmeric , salt and pickle masala.
- Mix well.
- Heat some mustard oil and add to cranberry mixture.
- Put in air tight glass jar and leave on counter for a day.
- Refrigerate after a day. Should be good for 2-3 weeks.