Swiss chard is so easy to grow. You cut leaves and it keeps growing back. 1st picture is of today’s harvest and 2nd picture is how it turned into dish.
Chard with eggplant is odd combination and you won’t see much but it taste good. I made using Indian spices. You can just make a side dish with it too.
- Use olive oil and sauté some chopped /crushed garlic.
- Add chopped eggplant , chard.
- Use your Indian spices or just add salt.
- Once cooked add some chopped tomato.
- Cook tomato for a minute and that’s it.
- You can also add some cashews for crunch.
- Takes hardly 5 minutes to cook.