Eggplant with onion makes a quick, simple side dish. Eggplant is everywhere in summer so try it out. I make it with Indian spices but you can make with spices you like.
- Use olive oil and add some chopped garlic.
- Add sliced onion and sauté for a minute.
- Add sliced egg plant and add spices, salt. Cover and cook.
- It cooks quickly in few minutes.
- You can use cumin powder , crushed pepper.
- If you like potato , add thinly sliced potato and cook until potato is done. Add little water if needed.
- You can top with roasted peanuts too.
- Eat as a side dish or find your own way.