Pasta cooked in butternut squash sauce in 10 minutes, vegan friendly, only 1 pot to clean, you can feed bunch of ppl , nutrients from butternut squash and taste so good. With all this advantages it’s a deal to grab for intelligent,smart ppl. Alright , I just tried my hands on to develop some marketing skill. Jokes apart, this dish is really good.
You can also make on stove top.
Here’s the link to recipe:
- Sautéed chopped red onion, garlic ,Italian seasoning in insta pot for 2 minutes in coconut oil.
- Add water or stock. Throw chopped butternut squash. I took time to peel, chop whole butternut squash using my new big knife.
- Pressure cook for 4 minutes. Release manually. And mash squash.
- Add pasta, more water , spinach, salt.
- Pressure cook for 5 minutes and release naturally.
- While it’s cooking soak some raw cashews in water. And then blend to purée.
- Open insta pot, put it on sauté mode and add cashew purée to make pasta creamy . You can also add some whole roasted cashews at the end to make it exotic.
- Sprinkle some crushed red pepper if you like spicy.
- Serve with additional cheese if you like or skip to keep it vegan.
- With a side of soup, makes a good ,fun meal
- Good for kid’s lunch.
- Do you know we need more vitamin A in winter? Butternut squash ,spinach will provide vitamin A.
- Use good quality pasta to make it more nutrient rich. I hardly eat pasta so just used regular ones.