Left over from Chinese restaurant makes another good meal. This restaurant I went to has huge portion and I tend to finish all vegetables from dish. Left over noodles I brought home.
- Sauté fresh veggies like zucchini , colored peppers , carrot, snow peas, tofu whatever you have and you like.
- Add left over veggies and another good Chinese meal in no time.
- I had added some of the chili oil, hot sauce from restaurant in left over so no need to look for sauces either .
- Do you know how to eat with chopsticks? If not , learn it. It’s fun and learning new things is good for brain at any age.
- When I was going to China , I learned it and i was so thankful because very first night we went out to eat in Beijing they had only chopsticks.