Mung is so easy to sprouts in summer when it’s hot. Sprouts have more nutrition and they taste so good . You can use this sprouts in so many different ways. Make puda/pancake by mixing chickpea flour and spices, veggies. It will be high protein pancake/puda. You can use in salad , make curry out of it . This is how I sprout.
- Soak mung beans in water from morning to night which is for me from 8-9 am to 9-10 pm.
- Rinse and put them in my steel strainer like shown in picture. You can use cheese cloth too.
- Cover with some pot or plate and leave on the side of kitchen counter .
- Next day evening after around 18-20 hrs , they look like the picture.
- Isn’t it easy? Mung beans are cheap too. I buy them at Indian store.
- Try it out. It’s totally worth to spend few bucks to try this experiment.