Am sure I have posted this but reminder again . It’s Date nut laddus. Very easy to make and gives some energy when you are exhausted or just some fun snack .
You can modify the recipe and add whatever you like. Here’s how I make it.
- Buy pitted dates and run them through food processor.
- Add coconut oil, chopped nuts, cardamom powder and make small balls.
- Cover with dry coconut powder.
- You can also add some pumpkin seeds, raisins, dry figs , cherries, prunes , cocoa powder. Add what you like and what you have.
- Pack for your next hike.
- When I shared this laddus with my hiking group on a hike , they gave me A++ and said I should open restaurant. They loved cardamom in it.