Steamed orange is a Chinese remedy for cough google says. It tasted so good that you can eat any day. Try if it appeals to you. Here’s how you do it.
- Soak orange in salted water for 15 mins and then rinse.
- Cut the top little bit.
- Scrape surface little bit and sprinkle salt. Try to push salt in. Be careful with salt else it will become to salty.
- Put the top back and steam for 15-20 mins.
- Let it cool little bit and remove skin. Take the pulp and mix that water from the bowl.
- Nice hot bowl of orange and it looks to pretty.
- I think adding little ginger before steaming and some honey after it’s steamed will make it very tasty dessert.
- Try it out with that orange sitting on the counter.
- Enjoy !