Broccoli is very handy when you want a healthy, quick side dish or healthy ingredient to throw in something . It has good fiber which you will realize next day and is nutritious too. I like to steam some as a side dish to go with Bataka poha too.
This curry goes well with roti and it’s so quick to make . Here’s the simple , efficient way to make. And eat it right away.
- Heat a tsp of oil. While oil is heating , chop tomatoes roughly.
- Add cumin seeds to oil. Once they crack, add tomatoes and cook.
- Now start cleaning broccoli florets .
- Add dry spices like turmeric powder, red chili powder, coriander-cumin powder. Sauté for few seconds.
- Add broccoli florets , salt and mix. Add little water.
- Cover and cook for 2 -3 minutes. You want to cook broccoli just right.
- Serve with roti , paratha .
- It’s easy to eat good , yummy food and it’s quick too.