Saw this nacho idea on recipe blog but not able to find where. Will update with link if I find it. Always give credit to where it belongs.
Key point here was to melt cheese in oven and so it tastes so good, nice warm . Here’s how I made it:
- Used blue corn organic chips. Line a tray with parchment paper and spread chips.
- Top it with home cooked , seasoned black beans.
- Sprinkle Mexican or cheddar cheese and put in oven. I just did quick broil until cheese melted.
- Now fun part of topping. I added chopped tomatoes, red onion, jalapeños, green onion , cucumber , avocado,cilantro.
- Eat while still hot.
- It will be gone in no time. You might will have to make another batch.
- Again use good quality , fresh ingredients.
- Tip: I grow green onion since they are super easy. When you buy at grocery store , plant one bottom . They will grow new shoots. They are so useful to garnish here and there. I just pick from garden when needed.