Karela spree is still going on. I never had this many Karelas in my whole life. But I am enjoying them. A friend gave me some home grown nice tender karelas and so i made them again and since they were small, perfect for stuff recipe.
I steamed them little bit after removing seeds from inside. Stuffing I made different way. It was kind of powder and so quick to make it.
- Powder some dalia in coffee grinder and take them in a bowl.
- Add some dry coconut powder.
- Add dry spices you like and salt.
- Stuff Karela with stuffing and I pan fried them in little mustard oil.
- Yum. Easy breezy side dish.