Mint is so easy to grow and is very useful in summer . It’s liver cleansing and cooling. You can use so many different ways. Chutney, lemonade, Raita, paratha , salsa etc etc. You can tell I have it growing , right? Have been looking for new mint recipes and found this good one with paneer and has lot of mint flavor. Here’s how I made it.
- Make paratha dough and keep it aside.
- Crumble paneer , add lots of chopped mint, little bit finely chopped red onion, salt and black pepper powder. Mix.
- Here’s the new thing . Add some roasted chickpea flour for binding. And mix well. Stuffing is ready.
- Make stuffed paratha as usual.
- It has nice strong mint flavor which I liked .
- If you don’t have paneer, try cheese. I think it will taste good.
- Here’s the link to recipe :https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YLK_0qg7qiA