Every Indian is familiar with tava pulao and love it. But times have changed and white rice is off the list for health nuts like me. And sometimes ppl are forced due to sugar. Quinoa pulao is a very good option and taste very good too.
- Sauté onion, tomatoes as usual in coconut oil.
- Add vegetables like carrot, peas, green beans, colored pepper. You can add paneer or tofu also.
- Now the star ingredient. Pav Bhaji masala. (Available in Indian stores and very cheap) Add salt.
- You can also add some cashew nuts.
- Add cooked quinoa and adjust masala.
- You can add little garam masala too.
- Squeeze fresh lemon juice and garnish with cilantro.
- with the side of yogurt or raita, some chips or papad and it’s a fun meal.