Over the weekend , I hosted a photography workshop. One of the friend is a good photographer and so some of us tried to learn. It was very very hot that day and so I had made watermelon drink and everyone liked it very much. They all were like this is so refreshing. It’s very simple and easy to make it . Here’s what I did .
- Buy seedless watermelon for this drink. Remove rind and chop into chunks.
- Blend in blender. No water needed.
- Add salt, fresh lemon or lime juice and roasted cumin powder. And few mint leaves. I didn’t had any.
- You can try Indian chat masala instead of Cumin powder if you like. Try a small portion first and see if you like it.
- Add few ice cubes and it’s ready to be served. Remember to stir.
- One melon will make lot of drink. So perfect for summer gatherings.