Easy breezy sunny breakfast. Remember brown coconut I buy and store pieces in freezer? They are so useful . Coconut milk is very tasty and easy to make at home if you have coconut and it’s easy to find coconut now a days . Mango is also everywhere now. Here’s how i made it:
- Take few coconut pieces in blender, add some warm water and blend. Now strain.
- Take a bowl with chia seeds, add your coconut milk, add some left over pulp back. Fiber is good. And you will have some coconut pieces to chew. Remember digestion starts in mouth.
- Add fresh chopped mango.
- That’s it. Skip extra sweetener.
- We got so used to everything extra sweet that we don’t taste natural sweetness.
- You can mix coconut and chia at night and just add mango in the morning .
- Sometimes I take this to work for a breakfast.