Sun is shining on Muthiya. Can you tell from the picture? Muthiya turned out good so had to share here. First time I made using spring onion and reason is spring onions in spring are so cheap , fresh and so I like to use them in everything. Recipe is same as any other Muthiya .
- Rinse and chop spring onions and keep it aside.
- Take a bow and mix instant oats, besan, rava and whole wheat flour. I didn’t measure and it was kinda all same amount.
- Add your usual spices, chopped spring onion, baking soda, salt and mix well.
- Add a some plain yogurt , tbsp of oil and mix everything. If needed , add some water.
- Make Muthiya and steam for 15 mins.
- Enjoy with little good quality coconut oil or sesame oil on top.