Sometimes it’s fun to look back and see how much we have grown in life. Age , size wise and what else.
I looked at all the pictures I had posted on fb since 2010 and seems that’s when I first had joined FB. I remember in those days that I had nothing to post and everyone was posting their vacation pictures which I had none at that time. But I wanted to make my space on fb and didn’t want to be just silent observer or just share materials and quotes that goes around . My fb Wall should be abt me and can’t be all just shares.
Of course I made my fb space fun for me and lot of friends have told me they love the pictures I post and they get inspired . Since justlunchideas happened , have shared lot of things here too.
I do have 1 complain though that I hardly receive comments, like here and so don’t know if I have good reader base here. Oh well… I enjoy writing my thoughts here .
So , what did I find on my fb timeline that I myself enjoyed ?
- Experiencing China, climbing Great Wall of China , Yoga at Mount Everest base camp Tibet.
- Learning Ayurveda , sharing yoga and Ayurveda not only around USA , but in India and Canada .
- Justlunchideas happened and can’t believe it’s been 5 years.
- Reconnecting with school and college friends and exploring with them.
- Learned to hike and drive to mountain by myself. Sometimes gps don’t work in mountains .
- Dubai safari to visited 5000 year old temples in south India.
- Sky diving .
- Most recent Africa trip. Safari to Victoria fall to Cape Town.
These are just the big items but looking back made me happy. Our life should consist of what makes us happy.
Picture is of me at Great Wall of China and doing sun salutation at mt Everest base camp.