Let me confess first that I don’t know how to take good sandwich picture. And I probably don’t know how to make good sandwich either . Reason I feel bread needs too much butter and cheese which I could never do. But put goat cheese and I feel everything taste good . Beetroot is something I tell everyone to eat since it’s liver cleansing , little kinda lexative effect and helps women who needs iron.
Here’s how I made sandwich.
- Boiled fresh beetroot. You can roast or steam it too. Roasted red bell pepper.
- Take bread slice of your choice , spread goat cheese. Arrange thin beetroot slices and sprinkle some salt, pepper.
- Arrange thin slices of roasted pepper, little onion and arugula.Sprinkle salt, pepper again.
- Close with another slice.
- Toast in butter on both sides.
- Cut in half and enjoy with few chips on the side.
- Makes a good sandwich to take to work or pack for school kids.
- You can also just make this as salad. Throw some nuts in it.