Don’t we go Gaga over when we see herbed water , flavored water outside at hotels , restaurants or may be your company provides like mine? And you hardly taste any flavor in that water. If you do like them, it’s so easy to make it at home. In summer , it will be soo good and if you are having ppl over , they would love it too. You may get some vitamins also from it too. Do you really need recipe?
- Take filtered water in a glass jar.
- Throw some mint leaves. You can also add some citrus rings of lemon, orange , grapefruit whatever you have. Wash it well though and use organic if possible.
- I used mint leaves and Lemon grass both growing at home in pot.
- Let it sit for 30 mins and you can start drinking .
- Simple , calorie free and mint gave a good , refreshing flavor.
- You can also take some leaves at work and throw in water bottle or you can make tea by adding hot water at work.
- Mint is cooling and so good in summer .
- Enjoy !