- Cook bulgur wheat according to pkg instructions. Basically boil with water just like rice.
- Cook your Chana masala or any of your fav bean curry.
- Eat the way you eat rice.
- Have some roasted vegetables or salad on side. I had roasted asparagus since they are in season right now.
- This will make a good lunch option to take to work too. Pack a side of salad too.
- Wholesome filling lunch and quick, fuss free.
- If you have left over bean curry then you can cook some bulgar in the morning too while tea, coffee is getting ready.