You know those days when you come back home from work hungry and you want something nice filling to eat… well today was that day for me. As I was driving back and thinking there’s really nothing nice at home to eat. Then I realized I have tomato salsa and chips.Then come home , looking into fridge I find black beans . Voila… got an idea.
- I like to keep home boiled black beans or pinto beans for quick meal. Home cooked beans taste good and they are plain so I can season them as needed.
- Mash some black beans. Add salt, cumin powder and mix.
- Add store bought Salsa as per your liking. If you don’t have Salsa, you can add chopped onion, tomatoes, green pepper , chili to black beans.
- Garnish with chopped cilantro.
- Enjoy with some chips in moderation. Yum !