Are you a peanut lover ? Me too. It’s a good snack on the go, good protein and keeps you full for a long time. Spicy peanuts are so easy to make that I guess we don’t bother to make it. Outside they are so expensive that I never buy thinking it’s rediculous to spend that money when I can add some chili powder at home. Well, Finally I made at home.
- Used raw peanuts that I buy at Indian store. Heat just a little peanut oil, throw raw peanuts and roast for 4-5 mins.
- Mix chili powder, garlic powder and salt on the side .
- Sprinkle spice mix on peanuts and roast for a min more.
- Taste to see if it’s crunchy without burning your tongue.
- Now share and just don’t finish all by yourself like me.