Am not sure if I have posted this idea before that I had seen on master chef India. Contestants were asked to make pizza with Indian flavor or something like that . I make Mexican style pizza using Indian rotla. What I like is rotla we make fresh which taste really good and then you top with your favorite ingredients.
- I made rotla using corn flour and the reason I am using rotla is because they are thick and so makes a good solid base. You can also use jowar/sorghum rotla. Make rotla little small in size.
- Put lettuce leaves on top of rotla.
- Now put black beans seasoned with salt and cumin powder. Or you can use kidney beans but mash them little.
- Top with salsa or chopped tomatoe , onion, cucumber, cilantro.
- Add chopped avocado and cheddar cheese.
- Take a bite. It’s really good.
- It makes good filling wholesome meal.