Most of us eat snow peas in Chinese , Thai food and may be only at restaurant. But we can make Indian style curry out of it at home or you can just stir fry it for a side dish.Here’s how I made it and it’s so quick.
- Had some green onions left so sauted in olive oil. But before that did mustards seeds, cumin seeds seasoning.
- Add snow peas after washing , cleaning and removing top, bottom and sides.
- Add ginger, garlic paste and dry spices, salt.
- Let it cook little bit covered and then add chopped tomatoes. Cook few more mins and that’s it.
- You can also add potatoes , any beans like peas, cowpeas to it too.
- There’s absolutely no need to use pressure cooker for this. We Indians are so used of pressure cooker that everything just goes in.
- If you don’t like Indian spices then just sauté it in olive oil with some chopped garlic and keep it crunchy. I think it will taste good.
- Enjoy !