Last night while watching master chef India, I got this idea and was excited to try it out. I knew it will taste good and I have brought saffron from Dubai which I have been wanting to try and see if it is good . When I googled , I saw people have already tried this combination.Well, it’s still was new for me. Here’s how I made it.
- Warm or boil milk. Add few strands of saffron. I also added some crushed cardamom seeds.
- Once milk cools down or just warm, add Chia seeds. And keep it aside for an hr or some. I just kept it in fridge overnight.
- Eat for breakfast.Yum !
- It tasted really good and saffron I got from Dubai is really good. Seems high quality. Saffron dissolved in a milk quickly and gave milk nice golden color and saffron flavor.
- If you still haven’t tried Chia seeds , then I have no words. Kick yourself and buy some .:)
- Indian Tukmariya that’s used in falooda is different from Chia seeds.