Let’s not go into how I ended up having laddu while fasting but this Laddus ppl do eat during fast. And kids love them. It’s like Indian peanut butter. Easy to make and very tasty.
- Roast raw unshelled peanuts and de-skin as much as you can.
- Grind in coffee grinder so that some chunks are left in.
- Grind raw sugar(turbinado) in coffee grinder.
- Mix peanut powder with powdered sugar . Add ghee(clarified butter).
- It needs good amt of ghee else you won’t be able to make balls. Add little by little until you can make balls.
- Enjoy with a cup of milk on the side. Fasting turning into feast. 🙂
- Enjoy !