There are lot of fig pizza recipes online and seems goat cheese pairs well with figs and I am not cheese lover but I like goat cheese . So had to try this pizza and I really liked it. Here’s how I did it.
- I had whole wheat pita so that became my pizza base. Very creative.:)
- Saute long sliced onion in olive oil. Add salt and I also added crushed pepper since I like spicy. Oh and also I cooked some sliced Bella mushroom too with onion. Vegetables are must for me .
- Apply some olive oil on pita.
- Put onion , mushroom mixture evenly and top with sliced fresh figs and goat cheese.
- Bake for 8 – 10mins and I broiled for 2 mins at the end .Makes fig juicy.
- Garnish with Arugula. Don’t miss this. It’s little bitter and peppery I felt and pairs well with goat and figs.
- Take a bite and you will be very impressed and proud of you like me. pizza is busting with flavors.
- You can also make salad, sandwich , top on bread slices or fill in pita bread all same ingredients. Be creative!
- Enjoy !