Had some home cooked Black beans with water in it and wanted to eat them somehow.Here’s what I did.
- Cook some quinoa.
- Sauté tomatoes on other side. Add chopped veggies like peppers, mushrooms, zucchini, Broccoli etc.
- Add paste of ginger garlic and any other spice you like.
- Add black beans with water.
- Add salt and let it boil. Basically it’s like chilli or any bean curry u make but with veggies.
- Add cooked quinoa and done.Keep it thick like stew.
- Rich in protein and you get all veggies too.
- Makes a good lunch to take to work too. Easy to eat.
- Enjoy !