Ideas are useless things unless you put them into practice , do something with them. Isn’t it? It’s like you consider yourself very talented, intelligent or rich etc but never do anything with them. All wasted. I have learned to implement my ideas and see if it works or not and then improve on them. Step by step.
Couldn’t wait to share this idea with you all , since I loved this steamed zucchini triangles. Don’t know what to call it but it is based on Maharashtrian Coriander Vadi. Chickpea flour is high in protein and gluten free which we all know. But I was surprised that it has 21 gram of protein per cup. That’s pretty good amt.Alright here’s how I made it.
- Shred some zucchini or yellow squash. Add chopped coriander or methi leaves or chopped spinach.
- Add chickpea flour, ginger-green chili paste, yogurt,turmeric powder, cumin seeds, salt and water. Make semi solid batter.
- Steam it for 12-15 mins.
- Do a seasoning of mustard seeds, sesame seeds . Control oil amt here. You just need little .
- That’s it. Good snack or breakfast if you like to eat something spicy, hot.
- And it’s instant which I love. No pre -planning or fermentation needed.
- Enjoy !