What to eat, make everyday is a problem for many. Or not when you just keep eating same thing. Good breakfast is another concern. Chana masala sandwich is good when you have left over since it will give protein and is filling. Use good quality wholesome bread.
- Make sure Chana masala is thick and there shouldn’t be all gravy else it will make it soggy.
- You can also add some onion or cheese if you like.
- For uninitiated, you can make spicy chickpeas filling. Sauté some onion, tomatoes. Add curry powder , any spices you like , throw boiled chickpeas. And mash the mixture little bit. Filling is ready.
- Make sandwiches anyway you like.
- Little fresh grapefruit juice (1 grapefruit made only that much juice )and you are good to go. Acidic fruit helps to digest food.