If you have never tried fresh pineapple , don’t know what to say. It’s available everywhere here but have seen many who never had fresh one. After buying I leave it on counter top. When it’s ripe, it will have nice divine smell like of course pineapple.
Use fresh pineapple for this else don’t bother .Recipe is too simple just like any fried rice.
- Cook rice with little salt. I used basmati rice but brown rice will taste good too.
- Chop vegetables,pineapple and keep it ready. I used green peas, onion, baby corn, mushroom, colored peppers, broccoli. And bean sprouts ,I bought for the 1st time. They gave nice crunch hence I would highly recommend.
- Heat coconut oil. Sauté vegetables, pineapple. Add soya sauce and sriracha or any hot sauce. Mix cooked rice.
- Garnish with roasted cashews and green onion. I added raw cashews with vegetables only.
- It’s really yummy and makes a good meal. I will try with quinoa next time.
- Pineapple helps with digestion so it’s good to eat after meal.
- Enjoy !