Do you like simple things in life? I do. Keep life, thoughts , food everything simple. Why complicate things unnecessarily and confuse self? Today’s drink is simple too. This drink has been on mind and I bought cantaloupe specifically for drink but I ate it up. So bought again but this time finally made drink. It’s so good and refreshing . I will be making a lot in summer.
Here’s how I did:
- Chop cantaloupe in big chunks. Blend with little water depending on how thin you want.
- Add little bit of rose water if you like. I didn’t have any but am gonna buy. It will elevate drink to next level I feel .
- You can add some finely chopped or shredded cantaloupe too for garnish on top.
- I didn’t add any sugar but you can.
- Garnish with mint.
- By the way, it’s a middle eastern drink or just from Iran. Not sure.
- If cantaloupe is not available, then you can use other similar kind of melons like at my place in India, we have similar kind of fruit we call shakkarteti. But it will need some sugar.
- Enjoy !