Dal Adas – doesn’t it sound poetic ? Simple, delicious , yummy dish from Iran.Found recipe here:
Blog has some wonderful recipes with pictures. Do check it out. I followed recipe mostly.
- Boil masoor dal with water. Sauté some chopped onion on other side. Add garlic paste, turmeric powder , red chili powder.
- Add sautéed mixture to dal. Add salt.
- When dal is almost cooked, add little tamarind paste depending on how sour you want. Let it cook for few minutes.
- That’s it. Enjoy with pita, nan , roti or paratha.
- Isn’t it fun to try dishes from around the world? Just one new recipe ends up teaching you so many things.
- Enjoy !