This was another dish I made in a jiffy and turned out real good so thought of sharing here.
- Crack few cumin seeds in little olive oil. Add chopped garlic, chopped tomatoes, colored pepper, carrot.
- Cook just 3-4 mins. Add some chopped spinach or chard,boiled chickpeas. Add salt.
- And add cooked quinoa.
- Garnish with cilantro. Add some red crushed pepper for little kick. It’s very simple but taste good and very filling.
- Makes a good lunch to take to work.
- A friend was telling me few days back how she is trying to eat better but she makes white rice for kids. Why make them suffer? Got me thinking .. R you making kids suffer by providing them quality , nutritious food? And why would you represent healthy food as boring ? It’s a regular food just like anything else. Isn’t it? Growing kids need good food like good foundation in my opinion.
- Try it with open mind!
- Enjoy !