- Boil sprouted Chana with a piece of ginger and add some salt half way. Cool until done. You can do this step while working or doing some other work.
- When time to eat, heat little olive oil. Add mustard seeds, cumin seeds, 1 torn red or green chili.
- Now add washed spinach leaves. Add boiled Chana without water and adjust salt. Cook only for a minute or 2 until spinach is wilted.
- Use left over Chana with water in soup or rasam.
- And yes, don’t forget to serve with fresh lemon. Will help with digestion.
- Simple sattvik curry ready !
- Enjoy !
*sattvik meaning nourishing food which will not agitate body or mind after eating.