Let’s get back to food and recipes again. Indian cooking uses lot of potatoes but now a days people try to stay away from potatoes for different reasons. Cabbage with potato is a very popular dish but it taste great with beans too and you will have some protein in a dish. Here’s how I made it:
- Heat oilve oil, add some cumin seeds, 1 torn red or green chili , few curry leaves.
- Add shredded cabbage, cooked beans and salt.
- Sauté for 2-3 mins. You don’t want to overlook cabbage and kill all nutrition.
- It’s summer time and very hot so kept spices to minimum and it tasted good.
- You can use any beans you like. I added small red chori. Chickpeas go really well too if you are not sure. Be creative and try different beans to come up with new flavor.
- Reminder – chew your food well. Each bite 32 times until it becomes liquid.
- Enjoy !