- Do you ever buy purple/red cabbage? I know I know . Even I don’t know when I bought last. So made a special trip to store just to buy red cabbage. When something gets into my head, I have to do asap. Am glad I did. It turned out good and wish had made more.
- Kept it very simple almost like salad. Heat oil, crack mustard seeds, cumin seeds, threw 1 torn red chili and curry leaves.
- Add chopped cabbage and salt. Cover and cook just few mins. Do not overlook it.
- Eat it right away or make when you are ready to eat. All reheating we Indians do, Dish ends up losing vitamins.
- Makes a good nutritious side dish. You can use it in your burrito too.
- Enjoy !