- It’s been pretty cold this winter and so protein rich quinoa makes a good meal. I have been cooking little extra and keeping in fridge for quick meal or to replace rice.
- This stuffed pepper was so easy to make with left over quinoa.
- Add some chopped onion, garlic powder, crushed pepper, cilantro leaves and some salsa to cooked quinoa. You can add any vegetables, spices you like and Mariana sauce instead of salsa will work too. Add your favorite cheese too.
- Fill bell pepper with mixture and bake it for 40-45 mins until bell pepper is cooked.
- I tried small variety too and I think it will make a good appetizer.
- Try it out if you want a fancy healthy meal.