- We all try to eat healthy and after few days, it becomes boring. Sometimes we over do on healthy stuff for whatever reason, and fails. Instead, as most of us have heard the story of rabbit and tortoise where slow and steady tortoise wins,We should implement the same concept in our diet.
- Have something healthy on the side with each meal. I know we all know it, but we still need to remind ourself again and again. And with this post, am reminding myself too.
- When you have limited food and can’t go out in snow, be creative. I came up with this multi grain mustard green puda and they turned out great. Used wheat, besan and jowar flour. Add spices, salt, little (1 or 2 tsp) yogurt, chopped onion and mustard green. Make it regular way.
- On the side, steamed broccoli and avocado sprinkled with salt and lemon juice.
- Doesn’t it look nice too ? You can make a rainbow side dish or have 3 colors or pick different color everyday. Make it fun and interesting.
- Enjoy !