- This is for all quinoa lovers or who is trying to include quinoa in the diet. People who doesn’t know yet, quinoa is a good protein source, has complete protein meaning it has all 9 amino acids. Enough of technical knowledge, isn’t it?
- Recipe is simple as usual. Saute onion, garlic , green chilli in your choice of oil for a min or 2. Add some cooked corn, chickpeas, cooked quinoa, few torn bread. For 1 cup corn, 1 cup chickpeas, 3/4th cup quinoa, used 2 bread slices. Add some crushed red pepper, garam masala, chat masala or lemon juice, salt. Use whatever spices you like.
- Mash everything with potato masher or process in food processor. Add some chopped coriander leaves or parsley.
- Make tikkis from it, cover with bread crumbs and shallow fry.
- You can have it a snack with ketchup, chutney or you can use it as a burger and assemble a burger using tomato, onion, lettuce.
- It’s very filling and of course delicious. Mixture on its own also tasted very good.
- Enjoy !