- Sometimes i wonder if all this time and energy am investing in justlunchideas is worth it and if anyone is learning anything or cares to read. Then every time i realise that this is am doing for myself and not for others. Am enjoying and learning new things here. So many things i have realised writing here, all the new things i tried so i can share here. Well, list is long… Few weeks back, wanted to make lasagna and searching for basic recipe since it was a long time since i made last time. Then I remembered having recipe my friend contributed here. Voila, i followed post from here and lasagna was a big hit.
- Back to today’s recipe. It’s pretty simple but is really good so thought won’t hurt to share.
- Cooked spinach with onion , usual indian spices , tomatoes. Had cooked navy beans to make soup and realised i can throw some in spinach.
- For ppl don’t have all spices, saute garlic in olive oil. Add some chopped onion, tomatoes and spinach. Cook until spinach wilted. Can add some crushed red pepper too. Add navy beans or chick peas and salt. Try to use fresh ingredients. Fresh spinch i would say must.
- You can use this in wrap with some cheese. Corn tortilla will go well with this.
- Or use as a side dish.
- Enjoy !