- Since greek bean soup was so good and so easy to make, had to make again.
- Had some cooked chickpeas in freezer and thought it would be perfect. And yes, turned out so great that i had to share with you all.
- Made it same way as previous greek bean soup, also added some ginger paste and pinch of red crushed pepper.
- You can add some chopped potatoes, spinach or methi leaves will be good too. Like Salman Khan style in Big Boss, i would say “add whatever you want man, but make it”.
- You can have with roti too instead of bread, just keep soup little thicker and it will be little different kind of chickpea curry.
- Winter is a good time to eat beans, celery , carrots so this soup is wonderful for winter.
- People who are trying to include turmeric in diet, this soups are a wonderful way to add pinch of turmeric powder.
- Enjoy !