- Goji Berries recently have become very popular as anti-oxidants rich food. Other day i saw on Jeopardy superfood category had a question on goji berry.
- I had first them in Tibet few years back and of course, they were so good. They look like raisins but red in color.
- Recently a friend gave me a pkg and so have been trying to use them. You can find them at health food , asian store or amazon.
- To make tea, boil a glass of water and add 10-12 goji berries. Boil for few mins until berries plump up.
- Drink warm and eat berries in between. No need to add anything else.
- In winter time, when you feel like drinking something warm, try this.
- You can use them in any recipes where you use raisins. Eat like snack, throw in oat meal etc etc.
- To check all health benefits, google.
- Enjoy !