- Do you know that most of the carving pumpkins are edible? And actually they are nutritional powerhouse. Alright..i read that somewhere on net.
- So after carving my very 1st pumpkin, i had a big chunk of pumpkin. How can i let that nutrition powerhouse go waste?
- Also was curious how this pumpkin will taste
- And instead of trying to find another vegetable to cook, why not use what you have? It’s also seasonal.
- Too many reasons to try…..made very simple curry with it.
- It turned out too yummy and it took hardly 5 mins. Must try..i will have to buy pumpkin just to cook now.
- Wash it and remove peel from pumpkin and chop into bite size pieces.
- Heat little oil, crack cumin, mustard seeds. Add pumpkin pieces, turmeric powder, red chili powder, cumin-coriandor powder and salt. If you have curry powder, then just use that.
- Give it a good stir, add some water, cover and cook. It cooks pretty quick.
- That’s it…power curry ready. 🙂
- Enjoy !
PS: Don’t use pumpkin after you kept outside for decoration. May be it’s spoiled.